Sooo I got nominated for a Liebster Award!! How exciting?!?! Well…I find it quite exciting :P I want to thank Shannon from “For the Love of Words” for nominating me for this award; that is seriously so nice and cool of you!!
I’m going to quote Shannon’s post because I cannot, for the life of me, put it into my own words xD
“The Liebster Award is targeted towards bloggers with less than 200 followers, in order for us to learn about each other and our wonderful community.”
This seems like something fun to do so I was like, hey why not?
Here are the questions (along with answers) that I was asked to answer!
1. Name one book that changed your perspective on life.
Hmm…one book that changed my perspective on life? I’m going to have to go with Fahrenheit 451. Although I’m not fully finished with the book, it has made me realize that not everyone reads and certainly not as many people as I thought read. It makes me think about how the world would be if books were actually burned and owning them was considered a crime. I think I would die. Literally. Books are a part of me and if that were to be taken away, I don’t know what I would do.
2. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
Batman. Because he is perfect. That is all.
3. What your ideal weather and why?
My ideal weather is cold and rainy because I absolutely loathe the heat. Living in Los Angeles doesn’t help that, but I would love for it to be cold and gloomy and rainy every single day.
4. Name the longest book series you’ve ever read.
Oh jeez…this is hard because I typically only read trilogies or sagas. However, I think the longest series has to be The Vampire Diaries. That has more than three books…right?!? xD
5. If you could spend the rest of your life in another, non-native language, country, where would you want to live? Why?
France or Italy because both of those countries are so pretty and the languages are beautiful. Although I’m wondering if I should stick to Spain or some place that speaks Spanish because at least I know enough Spanish to ask where the bathroom is…
6. What was the last show you binge watched?
Once Upon A Time
7. Name an author in which you’ve read all of their works (novels, novellas, poetry, etc.).
Micalea Smeltzer. Literally every single one of her books is amazingly perfect.
8. Who is your hero? Why? (can be anyone from your mom to george washington)
My hero is grandmother because even though she isn’t here with me physically, she still continues to inspire me to challenge myself and to do more with my life.
9. What are your favorite words of wisdom?
My favorite words of wisdom are, “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”
10. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Oh man…not this question…this is too harddddd. Okayyy, I think I’d have to be Sophie from Outsider by Micalea Smeltzer because she is such a brave character and she is so strong. Plus she has the hottest husband and is a shifter so that’s a bonus ;)
11. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog purely for fun. I love to read so I figured why not just make my own blog and review the books that I read? So I started it for fun and my happiness and yeah :)
My 11 nominees are as follows:
3. Book Sense
Every single one of these blogs are amazing! Check them out! :)
These are the questions for my nominees:
1. What book has influenced your life the most?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. What is something that no one would ever guess is true about you?
4. Favorite quote of yours?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. If you could spend the day with any person of your choice, who would it be and why?
7. If you had only three wishes and you can’t wish for more wishes, what would they be?
8. Who inspires you?
9. Can you read multiple books at a time or can you only read one?
10. What would be your dream super power?
11. What is the one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
It’s not required for you to answer these, but it’ll be fun so at least think about it! :)